|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4500 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60654|
Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all.
This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later.
Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company. We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Small Business Account Executive
- Growth Business Account Executive
- The territory is aligned by local geography and region
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers as well as breaking into net new logos in your assigned territory
- Small Business: Increasing revenue spending within companies between 21 and 45 employees
- Growth Business: Increasing revenue spending within companies between 50 and 200 employees
They do this by…
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Generating interest and landing new logos by outbound strategy while becoming an expert in various industries
- Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Average years of experience required – 3+ years of full cycle sales experience, with at least 1 in the field
- Managing a large list of hybrid net new and install accounts, with a focus on hunting new business.
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- Experience building a business case and delivering a return on investment
- Ability to strategize with a large extended internal team
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product Bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
A clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, which focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation.
We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE‘s Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in the fiscal year.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts