|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||300000/- To 400000/- Per Year|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400060|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Managing Recruitment, and payroll.
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing company ledgers
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Calculation Of monthly GST, Taxation, PF ESIC, PF Return, and monthly TDS.
- To prepare Pf working & Responsible for monthly ECR challan generation & Payment.
- Responsible for Vendor cheque Payment and Utility Bill Payment.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records & HR Database
- Maintain the complete database of all employees on payroll in a specified excel sheet and update them regularly with any changes
- Responsible for Attendance, leave, and deductions to payroll employee-wise in the specified format for processing payroll.
- Handling store & purchase operations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate, Excellent Communication Skills with a pleasing personality. Preference will be given to those candidates who are staying in Andheri.
- Accountant / Accounts Executive
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Finance & Accounting
- Accounting & Taxation
- Accounts cum Admin
- HR Administration
- Accounts Executive cum operations
- HR operations
- HR Admin
- JB Nagar
- Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred key skills
UG: Any Graduate