|Hiring Organization||DHL Logistics Private Limited|
|Post Name||Accounts Executive|
|Qualification||Graduation in commerce.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 26000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400099|
DHL is a leading global brand in the logistics industry. DHL’s family of divisions offers an unrivaled portfolio of logistics services, ranging from national and international parcel delivery, international express, road, air, and ocean transport, to industrial supply chain management.
With its unrivaled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “THE logistics company for the world”.
DHL Express is a company that pioneered cross-border express delivery & now is active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. We connect people and improve their lives.
And we do it by being uncompromisingly customer-centric and delivering excellence day in and day out. By bringing people together and making life simpler – for our customers, our employees, our investors, and our society – we help make the world a better place.
DHL Express is looking for an Accounts Executive to join our team. He/she will be responsible for handling Bank Reconciliation, Processing Refund, Query handling, Monitoring of Collection tools, Assisting in Audit requirements, Process improvement & Month end closing activities of the Account receivable.
The executive needs to have prior knowledge of Finance & Account receivable activity.
- Role title: Accounts Executive
- Corporate/Business: DHL Express
- Department/Function: Finance & Administration
- Job family: EXP IN Financial Accounting
- Reports to: Accounts Supervisor
He/she will have to perform the following key activities:
- Preparation of data for bank open items and timely closure for the same.
- Processing Refunds and Rebates
- Monitor collection tool
- Query handling
- Assisting in Audit related activity
- Liaise with the cross functions.
- Ensuring smooth reconciliations.
- Good knowledge of Accounting & reconciliation & interpersonal skills.
- Timely reconciliation of Bank Transitory
- Right at 1st time.
- All department satisfaction such as OPS, Credit, and Finance
- Employee satisfaction.
- Clean AR Accounts
- Timely month-end closure.
- The incumbent has no direct reports and authority over the country lines and functional personnel.
- He/she must be able to demonstrate the ability to influence decisions/actions through the provision of value-added inputs into the organization’s business processes.
- Knowledge of Bank Reconciliation
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Software skills. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Accounting knowledge.
- Customer Oriented.
- Cross-functional awareness.
- Knowledge of present products & services.
- Problem-solving ability.
- 2-3 years experience in Finance & Accounts.
- PC literate, experience in Windows and MS Word/Excel applications.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Graduation in commerce.