Accounts Payable Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Owens Asia Pvt. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||28000/- To 37000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400604|
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable processing and other accounting tasks
- Assist with weekly and month-end responsibilities
- Assist with the timely preparation and submission of various reports
- Collaborate with other team members to support company goals and objectives
- Respond to inquiries from company leaders regarding special reporting
- Assist in the development and implementation of accounting procedures and controls
- Provide training/coaching to new and existing staff as needed
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in implementing accounting and business controls
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Must have at least one (1) year of working experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience handling high-volume transactions
- Above-average verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience gained from working in a US Company, desired but not a requirement
- Willing to work day shift
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Tracking budget expenses
- Collaboration talent
Hiring Process & Privacy Notice
Owens collects information from job applicants during the recruitment process.
Owens processes your personal data in a manner consistent with the data protection requirements for your location and the location of the hiring company. Owens may process your data on one or more of the following bases; entering into or the performance of a contract, consent, or legitimate interests.
Owens operates in a number of international locations and your application may be processed in any of these locations. International transfer of your personal data between Owens companies is subject to standard EU international contractual clauses, when applicable.
To obtain a job with one of our companies, you may be required to take assessment tests and complete and pass a background screening, including criminal records checks.
Information you will supply may be disclosed to third parties, including agents or vendors of the company you are applying to, law enforcement agencies, state or federal agencies, courts, schools, and employers to handle the recruitment and background screening process.
Information may be transmitted to another country other than the country you are located in or applying to, including countries outside the EU with a different level of data protection or inadequate data protection laws defined by the European Commission.
Recruitment information is generally retained for 6 months unless there is an extended legal mandatory retention period. If you would like us to keep your information for future career opportunities, please indicate your consent below. If you are hired, your information will be retained for longer.