|Hiring Organization||GAZMAN – The Austin Group|
|Post Name||Acting Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 45000 To AUD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6018|
We have an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Acting Store Manager to lead our team at our Karrinyup store for a period of 6 months, with a view to extending! Our ideal candidate will lead from the front in driving store performance and will develop their team to deliver outstanding results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of running the store.
- Lead, coach, and develop the team.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, through authentic and meaningful interactions with our customers.
- Drive sales and ensure the achievement of all KPIs as set by the company.
- Create an inspirational, supportive, and informative environment for your team.
- Implement promotional & visual merchandising initiatives as directed by our VM team.
- Ensure store operations and retail standards are implemented and maintained.
- Create employee rosters and manages employee time recording/hours.
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards.
- Be an advocate of health and safety in the workplace.
What are we looking for?
- A genuine love and understanding of our brand.
- An experienced leader with great mentoring and coaching skills with the ability to inspire your team.
- Previous experience as a Store Manager in a retail fashion store (highly desirable)
- You cultivate a team environment of trust, motivation, and accountability, to maximize performance.
- You lead by example by creating memorable, honest, and genuine customer connections
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You are passionate about all things fashion with great visual merchandising and styling skills.
- A desire for continuous improvement.
- The ability to work a Tuesday – Saturday roster.
At GAZMAN we provide:
- A competitive salary.
- Bonus earning potential of up to $10k per annum – paid monthly!
- Generous product allowance is provided twice a year.
- 50% clothing discount off all of our brands (GAZMAN, Perri Cutten, Blazer & Cable Melbourne)
- Two ‘Weekend Gift Days’ a year on top of your normal annual leave.
- Fantastic reward and recognition opportunities throughout the year.
- A tailored induction program to ensure you have the best introduction to the business.
- An amazing ‘refer a friend program, where you can earn up to $1500 per referral.
- The opportunity to build your career with a successful established and trusted Australian brand.
- A friendly, motivating, and rewarding team environment, where achievements are recognized.
- A highly supportive management team.
- Opportunities to attend fantastic events, annual conferences, and award nights.
Austin Group is an established Australian-owned and family-run fashion retailer and wholesaler that includes some of Australia’s most iconic menswear and womenswear brands. Our portfolio of brands include GAZMAN, Blazer, Cable Melbourne, and Perri Cutten. We proudly operate over 100 retail stores in Australia and supply to over 150 wholesale locations throughout Australia and NZ.
GAZMAN has been providing our exceptionally loyal customer base, with a style that works for them, in a manner that says we care about them.
We provide contemporary menswear outfit solutions for every occasion and we are best recognized for outstanding quality, exceptional customer service, and great value across the entire menswear range.
Our collaborative approach aims to provide a family environment in which we do our best to ensure every interaction serves to build a truly personal relationship. We are authentic, go beyond the expected, and are passionate about our brand and the customer experience we provide.
We are always in search for passionate and energetic individuals who will be great brand ambassadors for our company and will join us on our journey as we grow and evolve this iconic Australian brand. Join us and love what you do. It makes for a great day at work!