|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85353|
The position is to manage day-to-day sales and administrative accountabilities.
- Provide dedicated administrative support in a professional, confidential, and organized manner
- Maintain calendars and schedule both on and off-site meetings
- Monitor email and phone calls; proactively respond to and/or coordinate issues when possible
- Maintain and update distribution and contact lists
- Organize/maintain department files, both electronic and hard copy
- Daily interaction with all functional teams
- Daily maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- SAP experience is a plus
- Support/backup cashier
- Capable of creating customized actionable market reports using Tableau and Grapevine
- Work on special projects as necessary
- Tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally.
- Must be a strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keep management involved as needed
- 2+ years experience Admin Support Consumer Goods Company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge and experience ¡n Microsoft Suite
- Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking – Strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills — Discretion with sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Respect & values differences act with integrity and operate with honesty
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
And all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.