|Hiring Organization||Cochin International Airport|
|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 52000/- Per Month|
|Location||Kochi, Kerala, India 683111|
Cochin International Airport is the first greenfield airport in the country built with a public-private partnership. Planned and constructed from scratch, the airport has been acclaimed for setting a novel idea in infrastructure development.
The astonishing public participation, relentless support from NRIs, and effective leadership have made CIAL, the company that built and operates the airport, an international brand. It’s also the first airport in the world fully powered by solar energy. Mr.V.J.Kurian IAS is the founder and managing director of the company and the project itself is his brainchild.
With the guidance and patronage of the Late Mr.K.Karunakaran, former Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr.Kurian could materialize a never-before idea of building an international airport with a public-private partnership. He was responsible for the entire project from conception to making the company a runaway success.
A flight attendant is responsible for attending to the safety and comfort needs of passengers aboard a flight. Also referred to as cabin attendants, they perform a range of tasks including demonstrating emergency procedures, directing passengers, and performing safety checks.
We are searching for a professional and friendly flight attendant to oversee the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our flights. In this position, your chief goal will be to maximize revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction. Your duties will include performing safety checks, attending pre-flight briefings, demonstrating safety routines, and serving snacks to passengers.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
Flight Attendant Responsibilities:
- Conducting pre-flight safety checks and ensuring the plane is clean.
- Demonstrating safety and emergency measures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offering information and support to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers.
- Welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets, and directing them to their seats.
- Making and serving beverages and food to passengers.
- Responding to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Attending pre-flight briefings and studying all the details of the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offering support to passengers with special needs, including children, disabled persons, and elderly individuals.
- Preparing analytic reports concerning flight issues.
Flight Attendant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training are required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.