|Hiring Organization||Vivir Healthcare|
|Post Title||Allied Health Assistant Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Allied Health Assistant|
|Qualification||Currently undertaking an allied health degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 22 To AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference in over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages, and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
- Vivir has exciting positions for Allied health Assistants who have a passion for working with older Australians in the community.
- Therapy Assistants support qualified allied health professionals with home visits in the community.
- Assisting with telehealth services under the direction of an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, or Speech Pathologist.
The role is flexible, offering a great work-life balance on top of your studies or additional work commitments.
- Certificate of Allied Health Therapy Assistant III or IV.
- Currently undertaking an allied health degree.
- Current First Aid Certificate / CPR.
- Current ABN set up or willing to obtain one (preferred)
- 2022 Flu vaccination.
- COVID vaccination.
- NDIS workers screen.
- Driver’s license & Car.