|Post Name||Virtual Customer Service Associate|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Work from Home|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. Customer obsessed is different and better than being competitor obsessed. Customer obsession is key to Amazon’s success. Carr explains to us that Amazon is a customer-obsessed company, not a competitor-obsessed company.
Our mission is to continually raise the bar of the customer experience by using the internet and technology to help consumers find, discover, and buy anything, and empower businesses and content creators to maximize their success. We aim to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Virtual Customer Service Associate – Noida
An Amazon Virtual Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies, and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Virtual Customer Service (VCS)
It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a work-like environment at the home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills and ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers’ issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills and ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any Graduate
Benefits: NSA, OT, Internet allowance, and Zeta Meal Card.
2 thoughts on “Amazon Call Center Jobs Work from Home”
Looking for work from home job