|Hiring Organization||Regis Aged Care|
|Post Title||Assistant in Nursing Jobs Perth|
|Post Name||Assistant in Nursing|
|Qualification||Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 20 To AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6152|
Regis is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome all staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As a Regis employee, the benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Discounts and benefits through Maxxia Rewards at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants, and more.
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi, and more.
- A number of employee wellness platforms including EAP and free annual Influenza vaccination.
- Vehicle financing through salary packaging, novated leasing, and super contributions.
- Appreciation programs and events such as employee of the moment, wall of thanks, national awards of excellence, and team events.
From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do your best work and really make a difference in people’s lives.
About the role
Our personal care staff is the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our residents every day. Regis, along with our residents and their families, appreciates the dedication and hard work required to be a carer and we strive to give you the best opportunity for success in a role with Regis.
How you’ll make an impact
- To provide quality support to residents with their activities of daily living.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit.
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policies and procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Interaction with residents, families, and friends in a helpful and positive manner.
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement.
- Previous experience in a personal care role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes.