|Hiring Organization||Pinsent Masons|
|Post Name||Assistant Paralegal|
|Qualification||An undergraduate degree is essential, but it can be in any subject|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1400 To GBP 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 5AB|
Pinsent Masons Vario provides a range of professional services to our clients. These include flexible legal provision, diversity and inclusion consultancy, legal project management, legal technology consultancy, and managed legal services.
We have developed a new Paralegal Centre of Excellence, which brings together a range of paralegal skills and capabilities and provides a variety of services to our lawyers and clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Paralegal to join our Vario Managed Legal Services team in our Leeds office. You will be a key member of the team in the Paralegal Centre of Excellence, supporting our lawyers with a variety of technical, administrative, and client-related tasks.
Daily responsibilities will include drafting and preparation of documents, the management of documents, and management of client reporting systems. This is a highly varied job requiring a flexible attitude.
We are keen to hear from you if you hold the following skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree is essential, but it can be in any subject.
- Customer service and/or administrative experience is essential
- Previous Paralegal or Legal Executive experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast-paced professional services environment is desirable
Please note that a Legal Practice Course is not required for this role, but it would be beneficial.
You may be in a customer-facing role and looking to step into the legal sector. Alternatively, you may be an experienced Legal Assistant or Paralegal looking for your next challenge.
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments.
- 25 days’ annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days.
- The ability to claim up to 5 paid days towards parental or caring responsibilities.
- Contributory pension.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary).
- Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan, and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We envisage this role being full-time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.