|Hiring Organization||Phoenix Suns|
|Post Name||Assistant Ticket Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 39000 To USD 49000 Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85004|
Sports and Entertainment Services (SES) supports the management of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, and Footprint Center. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our Ticket Operations team as the new Assistant Ticket Manager of Arena Events.
This role is responsible for assisting with all aspects of ticket operations for non-sporting events held at the Footprint Center. This will include contributions to ticketing set-ups for each event and the implementation of on-sales.
What You Will Do:
- Work with other departments, such as Event Operations, Marketing, and Guest Relations, and keep communication lines open between departments to ensure the successful delivery of non-sporting events
- Work with the Director on event builds/map creation on AutoCAD and/or TMONE
- Create/edit event notifications
- Update event pricing
- Reclass/reprice seat inventory
- Assist with settlement for each event
- Process ticket orders for promotors and employees
- Create an event in Archtics for leased suite holders, suite rentals, and suite parking
- Assist guest relations staff with ADA seat relocations
- Assist TSR Leads and TSRs with ticket and guest issues
- Maintain a high level of working knowledge of ticketing industry trends and best practices
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
What We Need From Our Assistant Manager:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills to interact with a variety of stakeholders including customers, employees, vendors, and event personnel
- Ability to function independently to meet strict and frequent deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in a high-stress environment while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Ability to prioritize multiple challenges at once to maintain operational efficiency and exceptional service delivery standards
- Ability to handle cash and balance duties with minimal errors
- Ability to perform functions utilizing the Ticketmaster Host and Archtics systems with accuracy
- Model a teamwork-centered approach to event management while demonstrating a high level of personal accountability and pride in work.
- Cash handling experience and balancing skills required
- 2 years of ticket office experience required, including familiarity and experience using Ticketmaster Host and Archtics
- Prior experience working in an arena setting preferred
What You Can Expect:
Due to the varied nature of the organization’s business operations, employees must be able to work according to the business needs, which could include evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Approximately 95% of the work in this role takes place in an indoor environment, away from the elements; this position is not eligible for remote consideration.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- This role will require extended periods of time working in front of a computer screen
- Visual acuity and finger, hand, and wrist dexterity
- Walking, bending, and the ability to occasionally lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and may include walking long distances, climbing stairs, or operating an elevator
- Capable of listening carefully and speaking to others on the telephone/two-way radio
- The noise level in the work environment is frequently loud
- Communicating with others, including members of the public, to exchange information
- Ability to Read, Write & Speak in English
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.