|Post Name||Associate Director|
|Qualification||BA/BS with a degree in Marketing, Analytics, or related fields or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is seeking a talented and results-oriented Associate Director, Paid Social to join our team in LA or NY or can be fully remote in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington.
This role will report to the Director, of Audience Development and will oversee paid social campaign management across the PMC portfolio.
- Oversee and manage the pre/post sales process for all social media ad insertion campaigns. Includes receiving JIRA tickets/tasks, following up on all aspects of the pitch/campaign, and providing updates on live/completed campaigns
- Collaborate with clients and internal brand teams to understand campaign objectives, optimal placements/executions, and KPI/data points for success
- Manage ad performance by monitoring performance trends, adding/removing targeting and distribution based on needs, and potentially reallocating spending by campaign and/or platform
- Review and communicate campaign performance regularly + provide a regular cadence of summary/reporting to all brands
- Manage to spend on all social accounts, including reconciliation and approval of invoices for internal finance stakeholders
- Stay current on new paid offerings across all social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitch
- Provide guidance to internal brand teams on paid social best practices and protocols
- 3-4+ years of direct experience including time in managing social media strategy across various platforms/partners
- BA/BS with a degree in Marketing, Analytics, or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Expert at executing paid social media campaigns on major social media ad platforms
- Can expertly manage aggressive insertion order calendar with stakeholders who often push back on deadlines with the ability to accommodate short lead times when necessary
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Superb communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Familiarity working in systems such as Jira, Salesforce, and Ultipro
- Strong analytical skills relevant to the digital media industry
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, and FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter).
EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportivo, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others.
PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage.
In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.