|Hiring Organization||San Antonio Spurs|
|Post Name||Associate Manager Event Security|
|Qualification||Minimum education of an Associate degree in a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78219|
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build moments that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are looking for an Associate Manager of Event Security to join our family! This candidate will support the planning and execution of security operations and protocols for events at the AT&T Center and Toyota Field.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Event Security and helps ensure the highest level of standards are being carried out. Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Work directly with and support the security coordinator as well as scheduling monitor availabilities, and any vacancies leading up to the day of events.
- Aid in the training of team members pertaining to security operations and procedures to ensure a safe, secure, and comfortable experience for our guests and employees.
- Address and resolve complex security issues as relevant and appropriate, while establishing and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships with business partners, guests, and employees.
- Help with hiring, onboarding, and training of all event security personnel.
- Use security systems such as x-ray machines, magnetometers both handheld and walkthrough, and two-way radios.
- Assist in creating and updating existing standard operating procedures and post orders for event security staff.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum education of an Associate degree in a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of management experience in large public assemblies, large facilities, arenas, or stadiums, preferably within sports and entrainment.
- Ability to possess and maintain a Level II state security license.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including the use of security software applications.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for the duration of the shift with the ability to lift, carry and move a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and customer service skills are required while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to work regular business hours and event-based schedule including long flexible hours, evenings, weekends, overnight, and holidays as required.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.