|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 13 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Warwick, England, United Kingdom CV34 4TR|
Due to health and safety requirements, you will need to be over 18 to apply for this role.
Do you have a passion for food? Then you’ll love being part of our Winning Team as one of our Bakers. You don’t need to bring any previous Bakery experience – we’ll teach you everything you need to know and you’ll learn on the job.
Whilst our Bakers spend the majority of their time working within our Bakery, we’ll ensure you are trained and supported to work across a wide range of our Food Services teams. You’ll be there to make sure our customers are having a great experience – from helpful advice to chatting about their day.
You’ll ensure every customer walks away with the intention of coming back. Alongside a market-leading rate of pay, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues:
- Discount card – provided after 12 weeks that gives you 10% on most items in Sainsbury’s, Argos, and Habitat. Discount is increased at Sainsbury’s to 15% every payday for five days plus 15% at Argos on selected weekends during the year.
- Generous holiday entitlement – based on the hours you work.
- Family leave – generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Pension – Sainsbury’s will match between 4-7% of your pension contributions.
- Sainsbury’s share schemes – allowing you to save directly from your pay to buy Sainsbury’s shares at discounted prices and the option to buy shares each time you are paid to build up an investment.
- Wellbeing support – including free access to Unmind (a mental wellbeing app) and our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service providing emotional support, practical information, and guidance on a wide range of topics, such as legal information, and financial information, and short-term counseling.
- Colleague networks – a range of internal networks that create an environment where every single colleague can be themselves and fulfill their potential.
- Cycle to work scheme – hire a bike and accessories, saving on tax and national insurance.
- Shopping discounts – special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers, and more.
Sainsbury’s company vision
Our vision is to be the most trusted retailer, where people love to work and shop. That means harnessing the talent, creativity, and diversity of our colleagues to ensure that customers receive great service every time they shop with us.
If you would like to hear more about our vision and values, be sure to visit our corporate page. We invest in training, development, and multiple initiatives to ensure our teams feel enabled to offer the best shopping experience to our customers and that Sainsbury’s is truly a ‘Great Place to Work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re in the business of looking after our biggest asset. Our people. That means making it our business to properly take care of the potential and well-being of our truly outstanding teams. Join us in HR, and we’ll make it yours too.
They bring the spark, the funny, the graft, the grit. And they’re literally the most important asset we have. So it’s in our interests to give the people at Sainsbury’s everything they need to feel valued, engaged and motivated, and truly able to shine.
That’s where our HR colleagues have a pivotal role to play. From our ‘ center of excellence teams in Reward and Recruitment to our core teams in Change and Talent, they’re creating environments that allow our colleagues to thrive and we’re proud of their incredible ability to understand Sainsbury’s inside out.