|Hiring Organization||Pier One Sydney Harbour|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Pier One Sydney Harbour inhabits a thoughtfully reinterpreted heritage pier. A study in juxtapositions, the hotel marries heritage architecture with a modern interpretation, seclusion with a central locale, and an aspirational yet inclusive personality.
Fuelled by our love of the hyperlocal, Pier One Sydney Harbour fashions a space for guests to celebrate their passions, and their curiosity and to discover the true essence of a Sydney lifestyle. With no two guests being alike, our service style reflects this. The result is a mind-blowing service tailored to the unique needs of our guests; defining a new era for hotel experiences.
Are you curious, outgoing, and warm with a touch of playfulness? Pier One Sydney Harbour is looking for you – people who can really influence our guest’s stay. We embody an ethos where mind-blowing service comes from your personality and style, not from a hotel manuscript.
What we ask of you
- An up-to-date RSA.
- Bartending experience.
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanor.
- Energizing motivation – is infectious – no job is too big or too small.
- A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service – mind-blowing to be precise – and the best in lifestyle.
- A desire to innovate and create.
- A natural-born storyteller.
How you will make an impact
You have a respect for the craft and are motivated by a desire to always reinvent your bartending skills. You are inviting, a little surprising, attentive and inclusive. You are an artisan tastemaker, a mover and shaker, and have a love of service and style.
What you will do
- Warmly welcome & serve our guests. Our bar is the heart of the hotel.
- Create cocktails. Our bar partner, Archie Rose, has curated & continuously reinvent our cocktail menu.
- Serve beer, wine, champagne & spirits.
- Ensure the bar is adequately stocked at all times.
- Setup/close the bar.
- Maintain the bar & lobby area cleanliness.
- Accurately open and/or cash up & print reports.
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
- Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group.
- Discounts on food & beverage, including our hatted restaurant The Gantry.
- The best hotel training opportunities are produced independently by Pier One Sydney Harbour and internationally recognized training programs by Marriott International.
- Recognition programs to keep you motivated.
- Wellbeing & mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy in and out of work.
We are a leisure and lifestyle hotel where our guests come to escape every day in our little slice of heaven, a million miles from anywhere, just around the corner – Welcome to Pier One Sydney Harbour.