|Hiring Organization||Phoenix Art Museum|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85004|
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude towards guests, members, volunteers, and staff.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service to all event hosts and guests.
- Set up and break down all Beverage equipment and supplies prior to and after all events that facilitate Beverage Service.
- At cash bars, accept payment for drinks and make proper changes on all purchases.
- Declare all gratuities earned after every event in accordance with tax and labor laws.
- Observe all Museum rules and policies, and help in their enforcement.
- Observe and comply with all liquor laws and regulations, and maintain a good knowledge of liquor products.
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly during a shift.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance and wear appropriate attire to all events.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year experience as a bartender.
- Certification in Arizona Liquor Law Management Title 4 training
- Liquor laws and regulations.
- Liquor products.
Skill and ability to:
- Work many evenings and weekends.
- Interact effectively with a wide range of Museum members, visitors, volunteers, and staff.
Please email cover letter and resume with job code PAM-BAR to HR@phxart.org
** Incomplete applications may not be accepted for review **
All employees of Phoenix Art Museum are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment in accordance with the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard.