|Post Title||Bartender Jobs Perth|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 34 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
We are looking for passionate hospitality stars to join our team at DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Northbridge. About Hilton: Join Hilton and you’ll have more than just a job, you’ll have an exciting career and be part of a community who are passionate about hospitality! At our core, we are a business of people serving people.
DoubleTree by Hilton is an honored member of Hilton’s portfolio, and is united in Hilton’s mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by positively impacting the lives of our guests, team members, owners, and the communities in which work and live!
About the Role
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders, and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving DoubleTree brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Previous food hygiene experience,
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Applicants must not have visa restrictions limited to less than 12 months
- Applicants will only be considered for the role if they demonstrate the availability to work varying shifts, including nights, weekdays, weekends, and public holidays.
Culture & Benefits:
Our amazing team members are at the heart of what we do! As a DoubleTree by team member, you can expect to receive:
- Competitive hourly wages, uniform, and duty meals,
- Access to our team member exclusive travel program, offering discounted room rates at our properties globally and generous discounts on food and beverage,
- Long-term career development planning and opportunities, and
- An investment in your well-being to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most