|Post Name||Bilingual Customer Advisor|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED preferred|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
THIS IS A PART-TIME DAY SHIFT ROLE – Monday through Friday.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change! As a Customer Advisor, you will work with customers to address inquiries and concerns related to patient accounts.
In this role you will:
- Talk with customers by phone or in-person to obtain information needed to resolve inquiries
- Confer with other staff members to obtain additional information and clarification needed to resolve customer concerns
- Reconcile accounts according to insurance contracts and submit/ process correct contractual
- Review accounts for appeal requests and forwards them appropriately
- Review accounts for duplicate or charge errors, forwarding to audit if necessary
- Correct or add insurance information and request rebill
- Encourage payment from the patient through credit card, check, or payment arrangement
- Answer all inquiries from customers promptly (generally, the same day received)
- Assist patient account inquiries by courteously supplying accurate and timely information, including bills if requested
- Follow all guidelines and policies for SSC employees, both general policies and those specific to customer service activities
- Maintain a courteous and professional attitude with customers and coworkers
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum one year of related experience required, preferably in healthcare. Relevant education may substitute the experience required.
- Virtual Roles required high-speed internet (NO WIFI) 60 MB Download and 10 MB Upload
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nationwide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities. HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.