|Hiring Organization||Robert Half Recruiters & Employment Agency|
|Post Name||Billing Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50000 To USD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90017|
Ransom Dykema of Robert Half is looking for a Billing Clerk to join our client! Billing Clerk responsibilities include creating invoices and credit memos, sending payment reminders, and updating accounting records and customer information.
If you are a Billing Clerk with excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills, this may be the role for you!
- Manage journal entries of adjustments to billings
- Construct reports to the company’s executives and senior managers
- Manage payment reminders and contact customers if needed
- Send out bills and invoices to customers via available channels (physically or via email or another digital system)
- Manage client and vendor requests
- Send out periodical customer account statements
- Discuss billing adjustments with clients and vendors
- Assemble all needed information for bills receivable calculation
- Assist customers and handle billing complaints
- Keep accounting records up to date with all new payments, balances, customer information, etc.
- Keep all customer account information up to date and manage any problems
- Maintain accuracy in billing data, correcting any errors
- Check payments for accuracy, including cash and online payments
Sage Software, QuickBooks, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR). Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies.
We offer contract, temporary, and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing, and creative, legal, administrative, and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.