|Hiring Organization||Pause For Coffee Joondalup|
|Post Name||Cafe Attendant|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 20 To AUD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6027|
We are searching for a mature-minded Café Attendant to join our Pause For Coffee team. We are a small Owner/Operator café located in the Joondalup Hospital. Our team is made up of Permanent Part-time and Management staff. This position would be working alongside the staff and owners to ensure all weekly duties are met and that we give a high quality of service.
We are based out of the Joondalup Health Campus and the shifts are Weekdays 9 AM-4 PM and Saturdays 9 AM-4 PM.
Priorities of the Job:
- Serve the customer politely and with a smile. Customer is the ultimate priority.
- Deliver all food and drinks ASAP.
- Prepare all orders, food, and drink as they arrive, while doing the above.
- Cleaning all tables/floors/dishes as required.
- Restock all cafe items in between the above.
- Must be available for 3-4 full shifts Monday to Saturday. There is an opportunity to expand to 5 shifts depending on the candidate.
- Must be available across the whole week, but once scheduled, shifts are generally the same week to week. The roster is usually planned and posted a month in advance.
- Must be a team player as we are an inclusive team environment, with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous experience in hospitality is a plus, but a great work ethic and flexibility are always more beneficial.