|Post Name||Care Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Chichester, England, United Kingdom PO20 0AX|
We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
Here at London Care, we have an amazing opportunity to become part of our dynamic and supportive Extra Care Scheme teams.
We are looking for Care Assistants to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users who are living independently based in one location, meaning no traveling between calls – and more importantly, putting a smile on their faces.
So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Some specialized techniques may be required, specific to a customer’s needs (training will be provided)
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development, and defined career opportunities once working with us
- Support to access benefits for care workers from HMRC
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Refer a friend’s vouchers
- Welcome Bonus
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience is required!
- Caring, compassionate, and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexible approach to shifts and working patterns