|Hiring Organization||Comfort Keepers Home Care|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 11 To USD 14 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78232|
Make more than a living!
What if you could have a rewarding career helping others while working for a company that genuinely cares about you? Helping Seniors has never been so important and by working with Comfort Keepers you will have the opportunity to elevate the quality of life of older adults throughout our community. In this role, you will provide a helping hand, supportive companionship, and day-to-day assistance to our clients, all while bringing hope and joy to them and their families.
At Comfort Keepers, you are more than just an employee! We work hard to ensure that your work experience and job fulfillment are unmatched – and to reward you for your dedication, we’ve designed a benefits package that supports your emotional, physical, and social well-being.
COVID Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you will be provided with the most up-to-date, thorough training possible so that you will be at ease and safe when you care for your clients.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starts between $11 – 14 / hour with a premium added for couples care!
- Flexible start dates and the ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Growing company with opportunity for development
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding, and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience preferred, but not required
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing, and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the metro area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration, and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
Requirements must be met; Specific requirements will be provided at the interview. Vaccination is not required but must be obtained within a ninety (90) day probation period for the additional bonus to be paid.