|Hiring Organization||Directions Workforce Solutions|
|Post Title||Carpentry Apprenticeship Perth|
|Post Name||Carpentry Apprenticeship|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 3500 To AUD 3600 Per Month|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6056|
Carpentry Apprenticeship All Stages Welcome!
Directions Workforce Solutions (Directions) is a registered charity and Group Training Organisation specializing in Apprenticeship and Traineeship Recruitment for over 30 years.
Working in conjunction with highly trained host employers, Directions offers Apprenticeship / Traineeship opportunities across an array of different industries and environments to offer the best experience and exposure to all of our employees.
Multiple exciting offers are available for individuals seeking to commence or continue an apprenticeship in carpentry whether it is constructing roofs, installing frameworks for large construction projects, or even renovations. Directions can provide quality placements within all carpentry sectors to expand and evolve your learning experience!
Projects and worksites are available all across the Perth metro!
Candidates will have:
- or willing to obtain a Construction White Card
- a valid driver’s license and reliable transport
- Sound knowledge of work health and safety
- An eagerness to learn and commitment towards obtaining your trade qualification!
Why choose Directions:
- Assigned a qualified mentor with extensive construction industry experience to provide support and guidance throughout your employment
- Exposure to all sectors of carpentry to provide you with as much training and knowledge
- Full-time employment with possible allowances and overtime pay.
- Employee benefit program