|Hiring Organization||St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London|
|Post Name||Casual Front Office Worker|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 9 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom NW1 2AR|
As a Casual Front Desk Worker at St Pancras Renaissance, you are responsible for all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning rooms, and issuing and activating room keys.
Process all payment types. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. The answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns in the GXP Platform. A passionate approach to guest needs & expectations.
You’ll need to know your stuff:
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences, and acting on them whenever possible.
- Stay up to date on what is going on in the locale and ensure you communicate this information to guests in accordance with the navigator program
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Assist other ambassadors to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Tag, store, and retrieve luggage from luggage storage, providing guests with proper claim tickets for their luggage.
You’ll be expected to deliver on the following:
- Continually expand knowledge of local attractions, popular culture, and consumer brands relevant to Renaissance guests.
- Stay up-to-date on the local area, including unique attributes, happenings, and offerings, so that you are prepared to provide specific recommendations for guests.
- Build and use personal and professional resources to offer unique recommendations.
- Communicate recommendations in a way that builds excitement and interest among guests and associates
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover.
You are passionate about your neighborhood, and always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity, and a warm way with people.
Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.