|Hiring Organization||Coca Cola|
|Post Name||Category Commercialization Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required; MBA preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60714|
The Manager of Category Commercialization, Weight Management will be a key member of the cross-functional team responsible for implementing the Go to Market strategy for fairlife Nutrition Plan.
This role reports to the Director, Category Commercialization. The Manager, Category Commercialization role requires a true thought leader to guide the development of strategic and tactical elements to drive the fair life Nutrition Plan business within the Weight Management category.
This individual will work cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Channel/Customer Commercial, Knowledge and Insights, Sales, Finance, and Operations Teams to execute strategic growth initiatives that deliver unmatched value for the Company and our customers.
- Guide consumer and occasion-led category commercial strategy for the Weight Management segment, and ensures strategy is effectively translated to Channel/Customer teams
- Work cross-functionally across all fair life functions to design comprehensive Go to Market strategies that deliver both short and long-term profitable growth
- Lead analysis to track category and brand performance, utilizing various tools and resources including Trade Reporting, Nielsen, and Numerator, among other data sources.
- Identify trends within the category, and leverage those insights into growth opportunities for our brands
- Support the development and stewardship of fair life Nutrition Plan’s annual business plan (ABP) internally and with the Coca-Cola network
- Ensure all key system commercial milestones are completed on time including, but not limited to, Annual Operating Plans, Electronic Business Plans, Monthly Operating Reviews, brand/pack AMPS (Availability, Merchandising, Pricing, Shelving), and flawless execution of any future innovation launches within the category
- Execute ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required; MBA preferred
- 4-7+ years’ CPG management experience in commercial, marketing, revenue growth, and/or sales roles
- Ability to take programs from concept to completion
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong analytical capabilities with Nielsen, IRI, or similar programs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across several groups in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience presenting strategic initiatives to senior-level leadership
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
position location: Chicago, IL
reports to: Director, Category Commercialization
travel requirements: 25%
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company.