|Hiring Organization||Maritime Transport Ltd.|
|Post Name||C+E HGV Driver – Containers|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 13 To GBP 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M32 0YQ|
At Maritime, we want all of our employees to feel like they’re part of a community! A choice of shifts are available in our Distribution / Container Division – Days, Nights, 4 On 4 Off, Tramper / Nights Out – in one of the most successful transport companies in the UK.
Why work for Maritime Transport?
- Average weekly earnings for all wage deals £900 with the highest over £1,000+
- You’ll be driving a top-spec truck
- Maritime Weekly Lottery – every week one employee will win £1000
- Maritime has fantastic facilities for drivers
- Guaranteed basic hourly pay of £13 to £17 depending on the wage deal
- Overtime hourly pay £16 and £20 for days / £20 and £25 for nights
- Annual driver bonus with the potential to earn over £2,000 each year
- Annual loyalty payments increase with service up to £500 each year
- Additional payments for Curtain-Side work, Genset, Splitter, ADR, Mentoring, HGV Medical
- Long service and infringement-free year gifts
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with service to 33 days including bank holidays
- Average earnings holiday pay for all holiday days not just statutory minimum
- Group personal pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life cover from day 1 and up to age 66
- First class vehicles and trailers
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Employee Assistance Programme providing personal, financial, and legal guidance
- Secure parking network through own depots or paid-for locations
- Free in-house training including Driver CPC, First Aid, and Safe & Efficient Driving
- Stable and successful business, in 20 years 20 pay rises
Maritime is a family-owned UK-based transport company and since its inception in 2001 has grown to be a market-leader offering container transport and curtain-sided distribution services.
With a network of over 40 depots spanning the UK Maritime offers transport and logistics solutions to a large and growing customer base, and works with a high number of large blue chip businesses. Join a winning team. If this specific vacancy is not of interest to you, please register for job alerts for other vacancies.