|Hiring Organization||Transitional Care Management|
|Post Name||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Qualification||Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in IL|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60532|
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.!
- Schedule: Day / Full-time, Part-time, or Weekends Only
- Shift: PM: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm with every other weekend rotation
- New Grads Welcome to apply!
Community Care is an SNF with 204 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral patient population (ages 21 and up) within the center.
- Revised clinical initiatives include a new Physiatrist, Behavioral Health activity-based programming, and a new Vohra Wound program coming soon!
- We are located near W 43 ST & State Street, just off 90/94 and a few blocks from the train station.
A quote from a new employee:
“I am so appreciative of the support from [my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.”
We work hard, but our clinical outcomes are impressive. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): officially we title this job a Certified Nursing Assistant, but in other centers, it may be called a CNA or Certified Nurse Aide.
What’s in it for you:
- High-quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result, they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Sometimes called a Certified Nurse (or Nurse’s) Assistant or Aide.
What we need from you:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in IL
- Prior experience in a hospital or short-term rehab unit within a skilled nursing facility is ideal, but new grads are welcome
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care) is helpful
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to several inpatient healthcare centers throughout Northern IL & the Chicagoland area.
These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation, Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.