|Hiring Organization||Guardian Childcare & Education|
|Post Title||Childcare Jobs Brisbane|
|Post Name||Childcare Educator|
|Qualification||For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35000 To AUD 40000 Per Year|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4000|
We have the same purpose and passion: ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. You are brave because you have chosen to gain the skills and qualifications to join a profession that puts you at the heart of those critical early years when a child starts to discover and explore their world.
As an Educator at Guardian Sunnybank, you can fulfill your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the center of their learning.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organization is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey.
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practices and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty, and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors, and reimbursement of course fees because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals.
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at Sunnybank. Our 111-place center is filled with resource-rich environments and materials to support the creativity of children. With a long-standing team of educators, we are proud to be culturally diverse and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays throughout the year. The light-filled and warm center also has herb and vegetable gardens, Australian Native stingless bees, a wooden forte, a water pump, natural play structures, and a range of age-specific ateliers.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the center community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge, and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.