|Hiring Organization||Wells Fargo Bank|
|Post Name||Client Associate|
|Qualification||2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78224|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Client Associate in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo
In this role you will:
- Support the Financial Advisory team and their clients by providing account information or quotes, entering Financial Advisory approved security tickets, and various administrative tasks
- Identify ways to improve Brokerage Client Support processes and offer Brokerage Client Support workgroup ideas
- Perform moderately complex administrative and operational tasks within the Brokerage Client Support functional area
- Handle telephone calls or respond to inquiries and requests for researching reports and account-related issues
- Establish and maintain files to meet the firm’s regulatory requirements
- Create, produce, and maintain reports, databases, and record-keeping for the purpose of growing client relationships
- Receive direction from supervisor and Financial Advisory functional area and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with Financial Advisory functional area on a wider range of inquiries or requests, as well as internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- Brokerage industry experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage or administrative support
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
They are accountable for the execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which include effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
There is an emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification, and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in the US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.