|Hiring Organization||AAK India|
|Post Name||Company Secretary|
|Qualification||Company Secretary with 3-6 years of Experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400604|
AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach, we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, we solve customer-specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition, and Personal Care.
Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keep us at the cutting edge of our industry and are what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
AAK employs more than 3,500 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industry’s most diverse global footprints.
About the role
- Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute, and manage compliance under Corporate & Other Laws.
- Compliance with requirements of RBI/FEMA.
- Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, and other statutory authorities.
- Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agendas and minutes.
- Implementing Corporate Governance processes.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations concerning company practices and procedures.
- Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
- Advise Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues
- Implement policies and procedures for the company
- Make requisite regulatory filings.
Qualification & Experience
- Company Secretary with 3-6 years of Experience
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.