|Post Name||Supply Chain Fulfillment Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If an Associate’s Degree must have a minimum of 6 years of work experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60661|
Who We Are…
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture’s Intelligent Platform Services Supply Chain and Operations (IPS SC&O) partners with the world’s most powerful platforms to push the boundaries of what technology can enable, empowering new ways of working and transformation at speed.
With the largest and most influential tech ecosystem behind us, we play a pivotal role in helping clients accelerate their path to value. The Accenture Technology IPS SC&O is seeking Consultants in Order Management, Transportation Management, and Warehouse Management solutions. This is a hands-on role, responsible for successfully implementing off-the-shelf solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Assist with design/requirements gathering workshops for client engagements for Order Management, Transportation Management, Warehouse Management solutions
- Document functional & integration design, test cases
- Configure & test support testing & golive
- Work with other team members on the overall delivery
**This role is being posted in anticipation of potential opportunities on our team in early as we look toward the future, anticipating the needs that we will have in the new year.**
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If an Associate’s Degree must have a minimum of 6 years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in WMS, WMOS, TMS, and/or OMS, in systems such as Blue Yonder WMS/TMS, MA WMS/TMS, IBM Sterling OMS, etc.
Nice To Have
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing and integrating :
Order Management/Contact Center: solutions such as IBM Sterling, Manhattan Associates, and Fluent Commerce for clients in the areas of order orchestration, contact center, store/vendor fulfillment, and returns Transportation Management: solutions such as Oracle, Blue Yonder, Manhattan Associates, MercuryGate, BluJay Warehouse Management, Warehouse Labor Management, and Warehouse Slotting Optimization: solutions like Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management Systems, Blue Yonder, Korber, Oracle, SAP, Infor
- At least two full-life cycle implementations
- Experience in integrating solutions with other enterprise applications and third-party services and devices/equipment, experience in integration tools, formats, and techniques—XML, JSON, SOAP & Rest APIs, GraphQL
- Experience in report creation
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills, problem-solving, and documentation skills
- Familiarity with eCommerce, Supply Chain, and Control Tower concepts, applications like eCommerce, ERP, Planning, POS, CRM
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$90,288 – $148,900 and information on benefits offered is here.