|Hiring Organization||Sinclair Broadcast Group|
|Post Name||Social Media Content Creator|
|Qualification||High School Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60612|
The stadium is looking for a Social Media Content Creator to join our team! Come blaze a trail at the Stadium and other parts of the Sinclair Sports portfolio. Stadium’s Social Media Content Creator will create, package, and program content for the social media accounts associated with our franchises and will generate a playbook for others to follow.
You will thrive in this role if you are a social media omnivore with strong video and graphics production skills, love sports, and relate well to people including on-air talent. The job is based in Stadium’s Chicago studio.
The stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming.
The stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Create content for social media channels including original videos and graphics.
- Partner with talent and broadcast producers to create social-first content.
- Contribute ideas for promotional and paid campaigns.
- Track trends and refine tactics to drive audience growth.
- Collaborate with production teams on planning, scheduling, and execution of content and campaigns.
- Responsible for daily posts to all applicable Stadium social media outlets with the objective of growing and engaging an audience.
- Consistent communication with internal staff on usage statistics and successes/areas of improvement, plus continuous monitoring of all relevant sites.
- Responsible for populating the calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, and working in conjunction with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sports, social media, and pop culture.
- Up to the minute with social media trends, tools, and memes.
- Eager to experiment.
- Resourceful, creative, and comfortable inserting yourself into creative conversations to generate outstanding digital content.
- A self-starter with requires little oversight while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 2+ years experience engaging fans on social platforms on behalf of brands, with published examples required.
- Experience creating visual content (graphics, video) using Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Self-Starter who loves to shoot, edit, and enjoys the creative process required.
- Working knowledge of Associated Press style preferred.
- Experience with motion graphics, photography, and web development preferred.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!