|Hiring Organization||United Airlines|
|Post Name||Crew Scheduler|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 28 Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60601|
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have an outstanding responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package sought at keeping you happy, balanced, and well-traveled.
From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k, and privileges like space-available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
Why Inflight Services?
Our customers choose United because of our dedication to safety and passion for service. United’s Inflight Services team is made up of diverse, driven individuals working together to Connect People and Unite the World.
From operational leadership and crew planning to safety and service procedures, our Inflight Services team provides the innovative ways, tools, training, and mentorship needed for our flight attendants to deliver the best possible customer experience, and aid in our mission to become the best airline in the history of aviation.
The Inflight Crew Scheduler position presents an exciting opportunity to take a leadership role within United’s fast-paced operation. You will work closely supporting our flight attendants with their schedules, ensuring on-time flight departures throughout United’s worldwide network.
Put your customer service skills to use as well as your love for aviation while working with a great team of Crew Schedulers. If you enjoy talking over the phone or using chat functionality, are detail-oriented, like problem-solving, and are looking for a nontraditional schedule this is the position for you.
This position comes with the protentional for further career development and an interesting and satisfying professional challenge.
This opportunity is based at our newly renovated Network Operations Center in Arlington Heights, IL. It’s a fast-paced operational position working different shifts 0600-1400, 1400-2200, and 2200-0600 as well as weekends and holidays.
If this interests you and you love to travel, come join us as a United Airlines, Crew Scheduler.
- Manage all departing and arriving flight attendants at a base location, providing schedule changes, updates and reassignments as necessary.
- Analyze flight attendant staffing, time off requests, assignments, and trip trades.
- Proficiency in all Federal Aviation Regulations that pertain to flight attendants as well as flight attendant contractual rules and company policies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of scheduling operations experience and or experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer knowledge and strong typing skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a high-pressure environment
- Great teamwork and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage stress and remain calm in high-pressure situations
- Attendance and punctuality are essential to success in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven experience
- COSMOS experience
- 1-2-years relevant crew scheduling experience
- 1-2-years airline operational experience
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions.