|Hiring Organization||American Express|
|Post Name||Customer Care Professional|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85051|
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world.
Our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture.
Depending on the role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days), or fully virtually. As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount.
As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs.
And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world-class, customer-first service.
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver world-class customer service, whilst responding to Merchants’ inquiries and concerns around chargeback and disputes.
- Build meaningful relationships with our Merchants through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution, and negotiating a positive outcome for the Merchant and American Express.
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations, and decision disputes with appropriate in-house support and productivity targets.
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service our Merchants, and enable them to get the most from our online and mobile platforms.
- Document necessary information, such as payment details, Merchant change of details, change of address, and Dispute inquiries, updates, and outcomes.
- Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service our Merchants
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal, and written skills
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, and resourcefulness skills
- Critical, analytical, and forward-thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
This position will be located onsite within our service center located at 18850 N 56th Street Phoenix, AZ 85051. Based on performance, the individual will work in a hybrid environment for 2 days in the office and 3 days virtually post training and certification.
The individual may post for virtual based on certification and performance. The hours of operation will be 5 am-6 pm Mon-Fri. After the 90-day training commitment, your schedule will be determined.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to demonstrate that you have completed your primary COVID-19 vaccination series (i.e., 2 doses for Moderna/Pfizer and 1 dose for J&J) in order to work in or visit any of our offices. This requirement is subject to legally required accommodations.”