|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 7 To GBP 8 Per Hour|
|Location||Ellesmere Port, England, United Kingdom CH65 1BL|
Services are the world’s largest survival technology provider. For over 166 years, we have been protecting lives in the air, on land, and at sea, through the design, manufacture, and servicing of Survival Technology.
Today, we are a global community of 3,000 professionals with a presence in 96 countries partnering with our customers to provide innovative solutions that reduce risk and help keep you safe.
That’s why the world’s leading maritime, defense & government, energy, and aerospace organizations trust us when it matters most and why we have been awarded the Silver Award by the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
Your New Role
Are you a customer-focused individual who thrives on delivering an exceptional customer journey? Can you build successful customer relationships? If so, we have a vacancy within our Ellesmere Port-based customer service team that may be of interest to you.
Our customer service team is dedicated to supporting our customers before, during, and after their purchases. You will own and manage all inbound and outbound reactive customer channels.
This role receives and processes customer quotes, orders, inquiries, and complaints. It maintains an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues, and you will use your organizational knowledge to provide a key communication link for the customer.
What You Can Expect from the Role
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Respond to customer questions about our products and services
- Record and process quotes and orders, including custom and special orders
- Make calls (by telephone or another channel) to allocated customers to develop new and deepen existing relationships.
- Act as the first point of contact for resolving customer queries/complaints
- Schedule follow-up actions and enter the relevant information into the CRM
- Provide exceptional service to customers to encourage continued use of Survitec’s products and services
You will have the opportunity to develop in your role and will be and feel proud of the work you do. Working at Survitec is fast-paced, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. This is not just another job; this is your career.
The Experience, Qualifications, and Skills You Will Have
- 1 – 3 Years’ experience in a customer service focussed role
- Educated to A-level or Further Education College equivalent level
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Desire to build a career within our organization
- Comfortable with written communication with customers
Why You Should Work for Us
- 33 days of holidays including public holidays
- Early finish on Friday (Dependent on workload)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance up to 4X salary
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace Reward & Recognition scheme