|Post Name||Customer Services Advisor|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom FK7 7TL|
This position is based at our Stirling store. Core hours are 16 per week plus overtime.
Love all things motoring and cycling? Great with customers?
Your knack with customers and boundless enthusiasm for cars and bikes are what will lead you to success in this role. Ideally, you’ll already have some experience in fitting car parts and cycle repair, even as a hobby.
Either way, we have training in place to get you the skills you need – you’ll be delivering market-leading standards of service, after all
You’ll soon be working on customers’ vehicles in our car park and on bikes in-store, helping us wow every customer. This role delivers a wide range of fitting services, including car parts fitting, technology fitting, cycle building, and cycle servicing.
We’ll help you develop your practical problem-solving skills alongside your ability to work quickly and efficiently.
Ideally, you already have Retail experience but if you can demonstrate experience in tailoring your approach in a customer-focused sales environment, we can help you with the rest.
We invest heavily in training to give our colleagues skills to develop their careers, so whatever career path you want to follow and whatever pace you want to progress, we have the support here to help you make your ambitions a reality, whether it’s in Retail or elsewhere in the Group.
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants, and more
- Employee assistance program offering free, independent, confidential support and counseling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme – buy one bike per year from a range of bikes that have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan – claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in delivering great customer service, ideally in a retail sales environment
- A proactive approach to helping customers and understanding their needs
- Problem-solving skills
- Availability to work on a rota basis, including weekends
Ideally, you’ll also have the following:
- Some knowledge and skills in car parts fitting and cycle repair
- Some experience in working towards and achieving sales targets
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility.
We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance, and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.