|Post Name||Customer Support Centre Co-worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 46 To AUD 58 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Who you are
At IKEA, we are strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment that values inclusion and diversity, where you can bring your whole self to work, and we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.
IKEA believes in equal pay for work of equal value. This role gives you the opportunity to have a more flexible work environment with working from home an option for some shifts per fortnight. The remainder of your shifts would require you to work from our office at the IKEA Perth store.
Do you have a passion for customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for customer-driven people to join our Customer Support team and apply their experience in a variety of customer service roles.
To succeed in this role you will need to be;
- Passionate about securing the best customer experience possible
- Curious with strong problem-solving skills to help create innovative solutions for our customers
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills showcasing a polite and friendly manner
- A team player with a ‘Togetherness’ mindset but also be also to work independently and find solutions
- Able to remain calm and empathetic when faced with stressful situations
- Comfortable in using computers and IT systems or being open to learning and trying new things
- Available to work shifts from 9:00 am – 9:30 pm as well as every second weekend (both Saturday & Sunday).
- You must be available for 4 weeks of full-time training (Monday to Friday).
As a Customer Support Centre Co-worker, your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- Finding solutions to our customer issues, ensuring we achieve our first call resolution goal
- Answer all customer inquiries through our different communication channels within the set timeframes
- Investigating complex cases, liaising with IKEA service providers, and assessing quality & warrant related issues
Supporting our customer’s shopping journey by providing them the ability to shop remotely with us.
Together as a team
This varied role will see you attending to general customer queries over the phone, which can be both simple and challenging. You will be processing orders and resolving customer inquiries and complaints. By building trusting relationships with customers you will educate customers on our home furnishing solutions.
We offer many benefits at IKEA other than just having the opportunity to work for a global company! Along with a focus on your personal and career development goals and being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values.
You will be entitled to great initiatives including the above award rates, penalty rates (including Sundays and public holidays), annual leave loading, co-worker discount, and our TACK! loyalty program. If you’re interested in working with us, apply now!