|Hiring Organization||State Street|
|Post Name||Cyber Security Risk Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50 To USD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85012|
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Security Risk Analyst to analyze and action response strategies in our vulnerability management organization. This position requires collaboration and organizational skills.
Analytic skills, quick reaction, attention to detail, and information technology expertise to protect the bank’s assets. Join us to protect State Street, its customers, and partners from the ever-evolving and sophisticated global threat actors
What you will be responsible for
- Establish processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of our risk response team
- Enhance and perform comprehensive risk response operations
- Work closely with business units to understand people, processes, and technology in order to build effective control strategies
- Collaborate within our team of experienced cyber security analysts
- Communicate, implement and monitor new mitigation controls
- Provide training, informational and educational materials to impacted stakeholders
- Identify and report security risks and exposures
What we value
- Virtual work experience with the ability to effectively drive results, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of structuring complex data across varied data sources
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently and solve challenging problems
- Knowledge and interest in vulnerability-related trends
- Incredible attention to detail
- Advanced presentation skills, both orally and written
- Ability to work well with others and under pressure
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years of information security experience
- 2+ years of experience within a risk response role
- Understanding how to triage vulnerabilities and develop response plans
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud)
- Ability to work in an environment with a geographically dispersed team
- Security certification is a plus
- On call rotation
- 24×7 support
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence, and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company. Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry.
For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks.
You’ll have access to a flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients.
We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origins, backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities, and personalities. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader.
You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.