|Post Name||Trainee-Data Processor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500034|
Welcoming fresh software graduates (FRESHER or < 2 years from the date of graduation)
Urgent. FRESHERS Welcome!
Dynata provides the tools and training needed to ensure success for each individual. We look for people who want to have their career goals stretched – people who love a challenge and have a real hunger to keep learning. You will get excellent training on program online surveys.
- Education with IT background (Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams)
- Basic Knowledge of any programming language (C, C++, or Java)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Comfortable working in North American Hours (Night Shift).
Training period deliverables:
- These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
The trainee should take a support/Learner role in the analysis of the survey questionnaire. Surveys include various segments like healthcare, consumer, etc. Table data for projects of Low to medium complexity. Produced cleaned data file ensuring all question bases, cell assignments& quota targets are accurately represented in data. Review all data files & tables for completeness & accuracy. Escalate problems to supervisor/team lead for assistance as needed.
Post-training period deliverables:
- Successful candidates shall be offered full-time career opportunities with Dynata with a meaningful combination of skill enhancement and benefits.
- Opportunity to join a very successful company within a growing industry
- An open and supportive culture
- Competitive salary package
- Professional development and career advancement
- A fun, vibrant, and challenging work environment