|Post Name||Associate Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems/Business Analytics or equivalent experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 55500 To USD 70300 Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85008|
Onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy-efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy-efficient power and signal management, logic, standard, and custom devices.
The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Onsemi is looking for an organized and resourceful individual who can help assist the Strategic Operations staff with the day-to-day data entry and ad-hoc data needs. The Data Analyst is responsible for validating and structuring data required by various business process management tools, providing daily support to the project managers, and assisting in various continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for reviewing source data and final data outputs generated by the BI Tools
- Responsible for reconciling data reports and results for monthly and quarterly Business reviews
- Responsible for ensuring all entered data are accurate and complete
- Responsible for maintaining the Team’s data repositories and guiding end users such as Project Managers on data usage
- Responsible for curating specialized reports following the instructions of requesters using Excel, BI tools
- Responsible for analyzing requirements and translating them per target audience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analytics, data analytics, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems/Business Analytics, or equivalent experience.
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of Tableau reporting experience
- Hands-on experience in data analysis using BI Tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, and Power BI
- Experience in working with large data sets using Excel PivotTables, VLOOKUP, INDEX / MATCH, and data tables are a must
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Teams, and Project online is a must
- Familiarity with data retrieval from databases using SQL is a plus
Soft skills (Competencies):
- Familiarity with semiconductor products and business models preferred.
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills including problem-solving, prioritizing, and interpersonal relationship building
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, across operation and project teams, and independently in a fast-paced environment.
By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
Age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during non-working hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.