Jobs in UK For Indian Freshers
|Hiring Organization||Galytix Limited|
|Post Name||Data Engineering / London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 24 To GBP 30 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N1 6DR|
DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION:
A Data Analyst assists us in processing, analyzing, and synthesizing information related to the Insurance markets globally.
Together with senior leaders of the firm based in London, you will:
- Identify, analyze and interpret patterns from data sets using statistical methods.
- Acquiring data from internal as well as secondary data sources.
- Cleaning and filtering data, assessing data quality, and creating a concise end product.
- Over time, you will be expected to contribute to the further development of our team by coaching less experienced colleagues.
- A university degree from reputed Indian or International universities with a record of academic excellence.
- An awareness and interest in economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- A professional attitude and service orientation with the ability to work with a London-based international team.
WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
- Work for a Company that will revolutionize the Risk industry.
- Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally.
- Capitalize on an unparalleled career progression opportunity.
- Build skills in an industry with significant growth potential (both in India and globally).
- Learn structured problem-solving and pyramid-based communication skills.