|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78233|
Does this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we’re so much more. We’ll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.
The part-time Warehouse Delivery Driver keeps Safelite on the move by delivering glass from our warehouses to retail locations, mobile glass shops, and other stores. Our teams rely on these dedicated professionals to ensure glass, accessories, and supplies are delivered across the nation to best serve our customers.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive weekly pay starts at $16/hour.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs, and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays, and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you’ll need to be successful.
- View all our health, wealth, and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com.
What You’ll Do
- Safely and securely load and label inventory with care for distribution.
- Transport and unload inventory from the warehouse to retail locations and return inventory from stores to the warehouse.
- Ensure inventory accuracy for all deliveries and returns.
- Identify, document, and report any missing, lost, or damaged materials.
- Perform routine pre-trip vehicle safety inspection in accordance with company policy and notify the manager of any necessary vehicle maintenance needs.
- Perform inbound (receiving parts and stocking parts) and outbound duties (inventory picking, packing of inventory to be shipped) as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Age: Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Previous delivery driving experience preferred.
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license and maintain a driving record within company standards, adhering to policies, procedures, and all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to operate (or learn to operate) Material Handling Equipment (MHE). The eventual completion of MHE certification (Order Picker, Reach Truck, and Forklift) is required.
- Ability to meet all physical requirements of the role, including lifting up to 35lbs repeatedly and 50lbs occasionally, wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and meeting weight safety standards to operate MHE.
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching ‘Find Open Jobs’.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.