|Hiring Organization||Gentle Dental Deer Valley|
|Post Name||Dental Assistant|
|Qualification||High School or better.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85027|
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile. Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patient’s lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being.
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part-time positions in our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with matching company contributions
- House Continuing Education and training funds for outside CEs
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness Programs
- Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
- Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- X-Ray Certification
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- Bilingual Spanish
- Expanded Functions Certified
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) accreditation
High School or better.