|Hiring Organization||Carrier Rental Systems|
|Post Name||Digital Marketing Apprentice|
|Qualification||5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom WA16 8GS|
About the company:
Custodia Technology Limited is the leading expert in financial compliance our services ensure that banks and other financial institutions adhere to the many rules and regulations that make up their industry. Custodia provides our customers with the software solutions they need to meet and exceed regulatory standards.
Financial compliance is a necessity as tough rules and sanctions mean that regulatory bodies are now able to request detailed transaction information, such as phone call logs, on demand, with large fines for companies that do not meet these standards.
Our technology allows customers to capture, record, process, analyse, and archive any communications, such as phone calls, Microsoft Teams audio and visual, and Instant Messages to exceed regulatory standards.
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Digital Marketer with Custodia Technology, a Compliance Management Solutions Company based in Knutsford. Within the role, you will be managing day-to-day activity across key social media channels; LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, etc. To understand Custodia’s proposition, the specialist markets they work within, the brand of Custodia, and the company’s business function.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Content planning for lead generation support, creation, scheduling, and publishing to build brand awareness, create visibility and generate leads working with other members
- Use data, analytics, and insights to report on performance and inform content creation
- Assist the recruitment team with social media activity, providing guidance for posts and delivering relevant content to ensure they remain on brand
- Undertake other marketing campaigns and projects including collateral and email marketing
- Stay abreast of social media and marketing trends, both within the recruitment landscape and across the wider market
- Ownership of the website all updates, edits, and measurement reports
- Plan, execute, and manage campaigns for internal projects such as incentives and socials to keep staff engaged and motivated
- YouTube channel development and video content, creative, briefing, producing and editing Online events
- SEO and online reputation management
- Keyword market research
- Reports – both internal and external
- Collaboration with wider company
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A basic understanding of PPC & paid media/display ads/Experience or a strong understanding of paid media and PPC campaigns.
- A grasp of SEO principles.
- Ability to organize yourself and meet deadlines.
- Be passionate about all things digital.
- Content creation.
- Have been a part of marketing campaigns.
- Understand the basics of website development.
- Experience with Adobe creative software.
- Social media management.
- Budgeting experience specifically for paid advertising on Facebook, and Instagram.
- Work well with direction from other colleagues as well as using own your own initiative to work independently.
- A good standard of written English.
- Producing work to a high standard, with attention to detail.
- Confident use of Word and Excel or equivalents.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn more technical skills.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a can-do mentality.
- Always wanting to solve problems should they arise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be personable. Be able to create and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Personable – outgoing and friendly.
- Desire to always learn more.
- A passion for social media and digital content.
- Good understanding of social media platforms.
- Well-organized and good time management.
- Work with high levels of professionalism.
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programs are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programs around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help, and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience. Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.