|Hiring Organization||Huckabee Architects|
|Post Name||Digital Media Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78230|
Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students.
What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Currently, we are seeking applicants for a Digital Media Specialist candidate who will assist in the production of multi-media content, primarily videography and photography, for brand marketing, internal communications, and client communications.
- Plan, create, produce and edit video and photo content focused on Huckabee brands, culture, clients, and similar purposes; play an active role in finding new and interesting ways to tell our story
- Deliver digital content, primarily motion graphics, for election and client communication services
- Lead on-site video production for Huckabee and client projects—location scouting, video, audio, lighting, interviews
- Support the process for architectural photography, including but not limited to photographing projects, distributing finished photography, and managing assets within the firm’s Data Asset Management system, Open Asset
- Responsible for storage and appropriate use of video and photography equipment within the local office
- Provide occasional support to the Digital Practice team in the development of virtual reality tours, animations, and other project-focused efforts
- Provide occasional support in web development and content deployment on Huckabee’s websites
- As needed, lead meetings for internal and external clients to present concepts and deliverables; effectively collect and incorporate feedback
- Special projects as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities
- Knowledge of DSLR and mirrorless camera systems, lens, uses, and storage/maintenance
- Moderate to Expert level proficiency in video production and post-production workflows
- High Proficiency in Adobe Editing programs, i.e. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, and Photoshop
- Preferred experience in other Adobe Creative Suite applications, including InDesign and Illustrator
- Travel as needed for videography and photography projects