|Hiring Organization||Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.|
|Post Name||Digital Production Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 91522|
Every great story has a new beginning. We’re excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands, and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming, and gaming.
Warner Bros. Discovery seeks a Digital Production Assistant for Cartoon Network Studios. The Production Assistant (“DPA”) provides support to the entire animation production process.
- Scanning and cropping boards, building animatics for the editor, conforming and slugging boards after animatic approval
- Oversight of exporting and transferring files
- Assisting other members of the production staff with various duties including photocopying and distributing materials, updating the file systems, managing the art archives and the artwork database, and assisting in the preparation of shipping materials overseas and distributing materials to crew
- Assisting in records
- The DPA works directly under the Producer, PM, and PC
- Administrative tasks may be assigned including scheduling, meeting preparation, and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and office machinery required.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Filemaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and/or Photoshop preferred.
- Have a keen eye for design.
- High organization and asset tracking skills.
- Familiarity with the animation process and animation terms preferred.
- Must show attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a good attitude and overall enthusiasm, flexibility, and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive nature and ability to work multi-task.
- Willing to work necessary overtime on occasion.
- High School Diploma is required. A degree from a university or trade school with an emphasis on animation is a plus.
This position is required me to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.