|Post Name||Directory Security Lead|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree required-BE-IT / B Tech / BSc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400076|
Colgate-Palmolive is looking for a Lead, Directory Security to join its growing Global Information Security organization. Candidates will work closely with the discrete business areas, as well as the Global Information Technology functional organizations across the globe.
This exciting position requires in-depth experience and knowledge of Active Directory and its Core Areas with the added knowledge of Cloud & basics of Network This is an Individual Contributor role. The candidate will be responsible for Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support. Colgate and its associated companies.
Candidates will be directly responsible for the functioning and day-to-day operations within the Active Directory Team who is passionate about their work and is technically sound across a broad range of security tools and applications in order to guide the team!
Who are you…
You are the Lead, Directory Security
- Candidate should be proficient in all aspects of Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support
- Good Understanding of Windows Server 2016, 2019, and 2022 Operating System
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Organizational Units.
- Understanding of security standard methodologies for all types of for all Windows Operating systems
- Excellent hands-on knowledge in on the below of the following areas
- Active Directory (Preferred)
- DNS, DHCP, and GPO (Preferred)
- End-Point and Windows Security (Preferred)
- Core OS 2019, 2022 (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Windows Defender for Endpoints
- Knowledge of CyberArk will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Centrify will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Bitlocker Management
- Strong knowledge of Windows Powershell
- Ability to build/work on scripts in Powershell.
- Acting as a Directory security domain expert and working in conjunction with other project teams
- Provide proactive monitoring, security automation, investigation, and response for Windows Server and Active Directory Vulnerability
- Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate
- Coordinate with multiple teams for closure of Vulnerability alerts
- Provide Directory Security technical expertise, support, and guidance in case of Major issues related to Active Directory
- Responsible for input and feedback on architectures/ Security Team
- Determine areas of improvement in the Active Directory
- Coordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Experience participating in a team exercise
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in the IT Security domain in areas of cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, and so on.
- Knowledge operating system flavors including but not limited to Macs, Windows, Linux, Unix
- Superb communication and leadership skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Good Analytical skills, Problem-solving, and Interpersonal skills
- Should be Team Player
You connect the dots
- Support day-to-day business requirements according to global SLA
- Ensure the accurate use of information technology experience to complete Critical projects or tasks
You are a collaborator
- Collaborate with business / functional team, develop for completion and implementation of projects
You are an innovator
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work and evaluate how / where it can add value to the business
What you’ll need…(Required)
- Bachelor’s degree required-BE-IT / B Tech / BSc
- Licenses and Certifications: Windows Server Certification,
- Experience of 7+ years
- Communication, Strategy / Vision
- Effective Execution
GPO, DNS, Windows OS 2016, 2019, and 2022, Windows Defender, Centrify, CyberArk, Windows Active Directory FSMO, Group Policy, DHCP, MBAM, Azure AD Connect We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application. Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care, and Pet Nutrition.
Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Amex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s website at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com.
To learn more about Hill’s and Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.