|Post Name||Discretionary Construction Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2R 0QS|
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more. This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Discretionary Construction Associate
- This is an opportunity to add value and deliver lasting results as you deliver a consistent and accurate client-driven construction of all existing and future client portfolios
- We’ll look to you to implement all investment client portfolios following event-driven activities, ensuring suitability across various client groups, risk profiles, and outcomes
- You’ll enjoy great exposure across a variety of client groups, opening up significant networking opportunities and scope for career development and progression
What you’ll do
As an integral part of the team, you’ll be making sure that our client investment portfolios are constructed in a manner that is compliant with legal, regulatory and structural restrictions.
Your role will also involve:
- Delivering fund and security level changes to client portfolios, making sure that it’s in line with approved securities lists
- Supporting client requests for all client portfolios in a timely manner, working closely with and supporting wealth and portfolio managers
- Make sure all client-specific restrictions are adhered to and that portfolios are constructed in an efficient and timely manner
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team. You should have strong data management and analysis capabilities, along with the ability to translate your knowledge and experience into recommendations that add value to the business.
You’ll need to be Level 4 qualified with an Investment Management certificate, or be willing to achieve this while in the role. You’ll also have an interest in learning about various asset classes used to construct investment portfolios and funds.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the regulated environment, and designing and implementing operational procedures
- An understanding of legal, regulatory, and industry requirements
- Experience in providing technical data to inform decision making
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, often managing competing priorities