|Hiring Organization||Pertemps London|
|Post Name||Electrical Improver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 27000 To GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1V 7LL|
- Electrical Improver £26/30k – London & M25
- Salary: Up to £30,000 plus overtime
- Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location of work: 99% inside of M25
- Head Office: Essex
- Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7 ( once more experienced )
Overtime rate: Time and half/double time & standby allowance of £150( once more experienced ) My client is an excellent M&E engineering company based in Essex that is now seeking an electrical improver to join their journey to becoming a fully pledged mobile electrical engineer.
You will be provided with a company van from day one and will be working alongside experienced electricians carrying out the following works :
- Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices schools providing electrical maintenance, repairs, and minor installation works as a mobile engineer. A full UK driving license is essential.
- The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems is essential.
- Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing through to undertaking EICRs as required.
- Key to the role is supporting other trades within the company where electrical faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault-finding skills.
- On occasions, assisting other trades in their roles as and when required.
- £26/30k basic
- Life insurance
- Sickness and accident salary protection insurance
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Tech desk support
- You must be living and authorized to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving license is essential plus a clear DBS check.
- 18th edition qualified
- Level 2 or 3 qualified